Happy Summer! Once again Labrador Mountain is holding a Hybrid OEC Refresher on October 7th. Again there are 2 online steps that need completion prior to the practical refresher at Labrador. Instructions are:
- You must register online at “NSP.org” for the practical portion of the refresher on October 7th. Please Follow these steps:
- Log into member resources
- Click “course schedule”
- Enter“E156170001” in “course number equals”
- Click on “OEC Refresher A
- Click on course, Then “Register myself”
- Click on “Proceed to checkout” & “Submit order”
- There will be a ZERO charge & you are now registered to attend Labrador’s Refresher on October 7th.
- You must complete the online “OEC refresher cycle A 2017” course. This module is located in the “online learning” block once you log onto NSP.org and click member resources.
- Log into NSP.org & member resources
- Click on “Online Learning”
- Click Box “Online Learning Management System”
- Scroll to bottom of page
- Click “Courses” bottom left corner
- Click “2017 Refresher A”
- Complete all the modules
- In order to receive your certificate of completion you MUST take the survey, once done your certificate will be displayed & printable.
- Please plan accordingly, this takes some time to complete. You must present a certificate of completion of the online portion at registration on 10/7/2107. NSP dictates, without one you cannot attend the Hybrid Refresher.
If you are attending a refresher at another venue please remember you must still register online through national following the steps listed above, using that refreshers course number. Please return a completed copy of the 2017 Cycle A OEC refresher Completion Acknowledgment form to me after you attend that venue. It is found on the last page of your refresher workbook.
Saturday October 7th itinerary: Lodge TBD
- 8:00-8:30am registration
- 8:30-8:50am Short group presentation
- 8:55-9:40am station 1
- 9:45-10:30am station 2
- 10:35-11:20am station 3
- 11:20-11:50am Lunch
- 11:55-12:40pm station 4
- 12:45-1:30pm station 5
- 1:35-2:00pm Wrap up
- 2:00-2:45pm (Station 6 remediation as needed)
- 2:00-3:00 Tentative Chair Lift Evacuation (coordinated by Jack McNeil)
Please be punctual. The goal is to make this refresher efficient and streamlined being it is a hybrid format. We will begin promptly at 8:30.
What you will need on October 7th:
- Pre-registration for the practical refresher through NSP.org.
- A “Certificate of Completion” of the online portion.
- A completed refresher workbook.
- Your Medical pack.
- Benefits Package due 10/7(email@example.com) attached below
- Skis/boards for binding inspection in pro shop.
- OEC card
To wrap it all up,
We are once again running with the hybrid format. I truly believe it will be a positive experience and emphasize the fun aspects of our jobs by focusing on our practical applications. I want to thank everyone in advance for taking the time to complete the online portion & workbook prior to 10/7. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. My phone number is (315)748-9384, or email at Phtraining7@gmail.com.
Mike Cassidy IOR
Download the Patrol Benefits Form