It is that time of the year where you can choose your benefits and set your preferences for your schedule of 2022-2023 season!
Please complete 2 (two) surveys:
1) CPR recertification session: Rob Winter is offering 3 sessions at the end of September/beginning of October. Pre-registration is required. See more info below.
2) Benefits & Schedule Survey: this survey will ask you about your benefits you wish to have as well as it is a chance for you to share your preference for shifts you will take. You will notice a slight change from last year in that the weekend shifts have been split to accommodate shorter, flexible shifts as well still allow you to choose the traditional shifts.
Benefits & Scheduling Survey: https://forms.gle/
Questions regarding scheduling should come to me – email@example.com I will try my best to accommodate your needs.
Please complete both surveys by September 15th.
More info regards to CPR from Rob:
AHA BLS CPR sessions for LMSP patrollers:
Where? at the Manlius Fire Dept., 8200 Cazenovia Road/Rt. 92 Manlius NY 13104
When? You must attend the entire session to allow for review and testing.
– Tuesday Sept. 20, 1830-2100
– Thursday Sept. 29, 1830-2100
– Sunday October 2, 0900-1130
Cost per patroller is $5.00.
Maximum attendance per session is thirty (30) patrollers. Pre-registration is necessary. Ample parking in the South lot, Park and enter through the South door facing the Circle K convenience store.
Ventilations will be done with a BVM. If patrollers wish to practice with a pocket mask, we can accommodate that, but they need to provide their own mask and that will be done at the end of the session on an as-needed basis.
Thank you and happy Labor Day Weekend!!
AD Lab NSP