Labrador Mountain Ski Patrollers,
The LMSP BOD met last Monday February 13th, 2023.
- Lab-Fest is coming soon, 2/25! LAB-FEST signup Please sign up to help! Check with COH on baskets and help sell tickets 🙂
- Narcan Now available to those who are trained to use it. Here is the Narcan Policy.(See Narcan post on labskipatrol.org). Training Snippets are being held during shifts – talk to your COH!
- Accident Scene Cleanup: Recently, there was an incident which resulted in a large amount of blood stained snow under the chairlift. Cleanup resulted in an injured Patroller. To avoid this in the future:
- A stainless steel spray container has been obtained for sanitation of scenes
- Mix bleach and water in the container and spray the snow to sanitize
- Remove the sanitized snow if it is safe and it is not a huge effort
- Since it has been sanitized it is OK to move it to the woods
- Otherwise notify Management of the needed cleanup and they can use snow equipment to complete cleanup.
- Paper radio logs are in the South Aid Room and coming soon to the North Aid Room. Please log which radio you are using at the beginning of shift and any on-the-hill hand-offs and any issues at the end of shift. Please try to return radios to the Aid Room you got it from.
- Be sure to keep 6 radios in the South Room at the end of shifts.
The full meeting minutes can be found here: 20230213 LMSP BOD Meeting Minutes
- All accident reports need to be checked out by your COH at the end of the shift!
- Please use this checklist to review appropriate completion of your incident report.
- If you have data that is not applicable, add NA to show you read the prompts.